Date: Wednesday 19 May 2021
Time: 14:00 GMT | 15:00 CET
*you may receive a calendar invite to block additional time at the end
With new US and European VAT marketplace developments and impacts from the pandemic, eCommerce and marketplace businesses are not only facing increasing transaction tax legislation but exponential growth. During this session, we will discuss:
- Key legislative areas eBay are following closely right now in transaction tax and potential impacts
- Strategic and operational changes they have made following the pandemic
- Areas of risk they are focusing on and approaches they are taking
- New initiatives and innovations on the horizon
- Peter Boerhof, VAT Director - Vertex
- Jacqui van der Leij, Global Head of Tax Technology - eBay
Reserve your place today.
We look forward to seeing you soon.